What is Financial Dysfunction?
My profession has a few basic principles that describe the various ways people can lose their financial freedom. I call them financial dysfunctions. They’re a little like not eating right and not getting enough exercise—except I think everybody knows they should eat right and exercise. In my world, people have ideas about financial behavior that are just plain wrong. I define financial dysfunctions as financial choices and strategies that people believe re effective but that actually impede their financial progress.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to get yourself out of the financial dysfunction you are in.
- How to identify the seven symptoms that most often predict financial dysfunction.
- How to identify your Financial Personality
- Why what’s happening in the world, financial downturns, big events, are not as influential to your financial success as you think.
- Why the financial models you’ve been hearing about simply don’t apply to you.
- How to determine where you are in your financial lifecycle and how to benchmark yourself.
- The steps you can take to get control of your financial situation.
- Practical advice on how to allocate your assets.
- How to find a financial planner that has YOUR interests in mind and not their own bottom-line.
Take control of your financial life! Financial independence is yours for the taking and you may be closer to it than you think.